Lindi joined JTaylor in May 2017 as a Senior in the tax Services division. Lindi began her career in public accounting in the fall of 2012, upon graduating with honors from Ouachita Baptist University.
In an effort to best serve her clients, Lindi brings a passion for helping people combined with an aptitude for analytics and problem solving.
Lindi's areas of practice include:
- Tax planning and compliance
- Accounting and financial statement reporting and special projects
- Business transaction support
- Claims dispute resolution and litigation support
- IRS representation
- Tax research
- State taxation
- Business valuations
Lindi's involvement in civic and professional associations past and present include:
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Texas Young Professionals
- Volunteer, Sixty and better
- Volunteer, Embrace Grace, Inc.
- Volunteer, Young Life Caprnaum
- Mentor, Champions of Hope
- Board member, The Guardians of Easterseals Arkansas