Accounting, Reporting, & Internal Control Advisory Services
Many organizations need high-quality advisory services related to accounting, financial reporting, internal controls, or similar matters to supplement their internal resources. Our team stands ready to guide you in these circumstances. Services we provide will be customized based on your needs and could include:
- Internal Control Assessments – Collaborating with you to establish, improve, assess, or document your internal controls.
- Audit Support Services – Assisting you in preparing for an audit, including performance of activities that would impair independence for your auditor.
- Grant and Contract Compliance – Supporting you in ensuring you maintain compliance with grant and contract programs.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Performing due diligence procedures and provide related advice and consultation.
- Risk Management – Evaluating and managing risks using an enterprise risk management framework.
- Application of New Accounting Guidance – Assisting in implementation of new accounting standards.
- ERISA Compliance – Ensuring that your employee benefit plans are compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- Complex Accounting – Guiding you in applying complex accounting rules.
In providing these services, we often employ solutions teams that include specialists from across our firm, bringing tax, valuation, M&A, and other expertise into the mix. We bring all our skills together so you can rely on a single firm to be your trusted advisor
NOTE: There may be limitations on these services to clients for whom we are required to maintain independence.