Every healthcare organization is asking how to be successful in the midst of changing market conditions and consumer preferences. The JTaylor team will support you as you plan for future success by providing a variety of strategic consulting services, including:
- Strategic planning
- Development of specific growth initiatives such as service line growth or joint ventures
- M&A transaction support
- Market demand forecasting
- Market assessments (competitive landscape, volume and utilization trends, etc.)
- EBITDA enhancement, resource planning, and performance improvement activities
- Stakeholder and governance alignment
JTaylor’s extensive experience with health systems, hospitals, physician groups, and payers enables us to understand your concerns and questions. We analyze trends, market dynamics, and changing competitive conditions that may impact your strategic direction. Then, we work alongside your team to generate innovative solutions. Together we will develop and implement a strategy to achieve your objectives.
The JTaylor team differentiates itself from other advisors with the following approach to strategic planning:
- Practical approach – Our guidance will challenge you to act boldly, while also providing practical ways of tracking progress, recognizing changes that may be needed along the way, and defining what success looks like.
- Data driven analysis – Our group dives deep with analytics to support your pursuits. We strive to eliminate guesswork by using objective data as a guide for decision-making.
- Deep industry experience – Our team has vast experience across the healthcare continuum to support your goals and objectives.
- Evolving knowledge – Our professionals stay abreast of the many issues impacting the entire healthcare continuum, including payer, reimbursement, and regulatory changes, consumerism trends, technology innovations, and clinical advancements. All of these factors must be considered to support a growing, dynamic healthcare organization that can remain competitive into the future.
- Grounded in history – We recognize how past trends and initiatives will influence future outcomes.
Key questions we ask to thoughtfully form and pursue your overall strategic plan include the following:
- How and where will you grow?
- Are your resources balanced and effectively deployed to achieve desired results?
- Do you need M&A activities to help you be successful?
- Are you aligned with key stakeholders to optimize future success?
- Are you prepared for future risks to your operating model so you can thrive?
- Are you keeping up with the rapid pace of change in the healthcare industry?
These questions and others like them help us assess your current state and begin preparing for future success. Change in healthcare is a constant. Our team collaborates with your leadership to navigate change, assess your current strategic posture, and support you in developing innovative strategies and tactics to achieve your operational and financial goals.