COVID-19 and JTaylor
JTaylor continues to be attentive to the rapidly evolving situation surrounding the COVID-19 virus. Regardless of how this evolves, our focus will continue to be on serving you with excellence. This includes ensuring our availability to you even as we all enhance physical isolation levels.
Effective Tuesday, March 17, we have converted to a remote working environment. This means that our physical office will be minimally staffed, and our professionals will be primarily communicating with you and each other through other means, namely phone, video, email, and through our online portal.
We are closely tied into the actions and communications of our government, and for a wide range of industries. As opportunities or concerns affecting your business or individual affairs become known, we will be communicating with you.
If in the meantime you have any questions or concerns we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
The JTaylor family is here to help you as we all go through this together,
Michael S. Malloy CPA
ShareShare on LinkedIn
- Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020: Relaxation of Loan Forgiveness Rules
- Net Operating Losses Create Tax Refund Opportunities
- New Bonus Depreciation Rules for Qualified Improvement Property
- Volume Forecasting for Healthcare
- Accounting Considerations Related to COVID-19
- CARES Act Provider Relief
- Healthcare Financial Planning During COVID-19 Crisis
- Navigating Through Uncertain Times
- COVID-19 Telehealth Program
- The CARES Act - Solutions for Healthcare Providers
- Key Tax Implications of the CARES Act
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Managing Population Health as Part of a Post-Acute Care Network
- Aligning Incentives with Mission